Sunday 14 April 2013

BUNN GRB Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer, Black





Best offer for BUNN GRB Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer, Black is now hitting the market. This cool product is currently on the market, you could buy it right now for only $109.95 and often ships within a day.

Product Information



With Velocity Brew - our traditional quick brewing brewers - water is kept at the optimal brewing temperature in an internal hot water tank. This means it's ready to brew when you are and deliver delicious, hot coffee in about 3 minutes.



Strong Feat


  • Brews 4 to 10 cups (20 to 50 -ounces) in about 3 minutes
  • Glass carafe and porcelain-coated warming plate with lighted on/off switch
  • Unique sprayhead ensures even, complete coffee flavor extraction
  • Stainless steel internal hot water tank keeps water heated to optimal brewing temperature of 200 degrees F
  • 3-Year limited warranty

Reviews


Great coffeemaker
M. Zimmerman

I've had 3 of these in the last 10 years (I don't baby my coffeemakers, and eventually the hard water kills them). I am not the patient type, so I prefer the Bunn because it makes a full pot in 3 mins. I can start the coffee, get the cup and the creamer, and the coffee is ready.I prefer this version over the newer one, as I am not too certain of the swivel lid on the newer ones remaining flat and not breaking.I would recommend that you use the Bunn coffee filters, which are available at most stores. Anything else is probably too short to properly fit the filter container, and you'll get grounds in your coffee pot.I also recommend using a pretty fine grind of coffee. That seems to get the best flavor.

Yes it is expensive... But it is the BEST
Coffee drinker

Me and my wife replaced our drip coffee maker (mr.coffee I think) 23 years ago and bought our first BUNN. It was very expensive at the time 99.00 compared to all the others drip makers 14.99 - 39.00. As we were looking at all the makers, we looked at the BUNN then saw the price and kept looking at other models. A customer who happened to be in the same isle turned to us and said " If you want the best drip maker ever get this one" she pointed to the BUNN and went on to tell us why we should by it. After considering all the options we decided to try it and never went back to any other. Since we bought our we have at least 5 freinds and family members who have made the switch after seeing mine. I would like to be up front about one thing. If you are a casual coffe drinker then this might be the type of maker for you. However, between my wife and I we go thru 4-5 pots a day . This coffee maker hold approx. 2 1/2 pots of water in the back tank. The fresh water you put in while making the coffee goes into the reserve and the reserved VERY HOT water comes out. In the mean time the cold water you added is being heated. If you do not use this pot enough the water in the back will slowly evaporate. You should never let this happen !If you LOVE coffee , then you should buy this one.

Outstanding!!
V. Lorraine Cheek

I rarely write reviews but I had to tell you that I LOVE THIS COFFEE MAKER!! I had one for about two years and just last month it started tripping GFI breakers and just basically blew up on me. I called Bunn, expecting the usual fight about returns. I was told to pack it up and ship it and they would look at it to see if it was fixable. If not, I would receive a new one. I did have to pay about $13 for shipping but two weeks later I arrived home from work to see a brand new Bunn sitting on my porch! It was that easy!! I so rarely get good, quick service that it shocked me. I didn't even have to send the receipt but I had registered my product when I first got it so they looked it up easy enough. I have had two Bunns, the first I lost in a divorce and the second being the one that was just replaced. It brews great coffee quickly....it is no lie it only takes three minutes. Wonderful product and wonderful no-hassle service...they have a repeat customer in me, for sure!


Key: BUNN Velocity Brew, BUNN GRB Brew