Wednesday 17 April 2013

Hamilton 48465 Brewstation Best Offer





On sale now for Hamilton Beach 48465 Brewstation Summit Ultra 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker is now alive. This best item is now on the market, you might purchase it right now for just $69.99 and usually ships in a single day.

Item Information



Hamilton Beach Brewstation Summit Ultra 12 cup Programmable Coffee Maker. One hand dispensing so your last cup tastes as fresh as the first cup. This coffee maker has several brewing options making it one of the most versitile on the market. Choose from bold, regular, iced coffee or small batch options.



Strong Feat


  • 12-cup programmable coffeemaker with insulated inner tank and no carafe
  • Dispensing bar for one-handed serving; keep-warm mode; auto shut-off
  • Bold, regular, iced-coffee, or small-batch brewing options; digital display
  • Removable water tank; water-level indicator; dishwasher-safe parts
  • Measures approximately 12 by 9 by 17 inches; 1-year limited warranty

Reviews


Troubleshooted the negative comment - and bought it!
Cynthia Atkinson

I was in the market for a new coffeemaker, and I really wanted to try a Brewstation. The Summit Ultra seemed to be the best available with it's sleek design and 12 cup capacity. I see a lot of people negatively commenting on the supposed design flaw of this machine - the spout being too close to the back of the machine, thus coffee spills down the outside of you mug or cup. Well, after much online and in-store investigation of this product I bought it! And am very pleased with it. Yes, the first time I used it there was some spillage down the back of the mug. It's just a matter of having the coffeemaker placed against the backsplash on your counter and getting the feel of how to press your mug against the bar. My coffeemaker's bar is firm but not hard to push. I've used several types of mugs, cups and travel mugs. Approach the machine straight on (not on an angle). I press the lip of my mug against the bottom-most portion of the bar so I can actually see the coffee dispensing into the mug. Yes, it dispenses onto the inner side of your mug, but if you can keep your hand steady for 5 seconds you should have no back spillage. I agree that the dispenser should have been placed out a few millimeters, but again, I stress I have no problem with it. Being able to keep hot, fresh coffee for up to 4 hours is an awesome feature, as we have several people in our household who get up at different times in the morning. I just set the timer at night and in the morning the aroma of coffee brewing can't be beat! It's easy to clean; just take the filter basket out and then the holder, rinse them in your sink and either let them drip dry on the counter or just place them back in the machine and leave the lid open for a few hours. They fit together easily. Wipe down the front of the machine and the drip tray daily and you have a beautiful, sleek, well-made product on your countertop. The only negative I could give this product is that I wish it came with a goldtone reusable filter. That would have given it 5 stars for me! Amazon has the most competitive price of this product, but if you have a 20% off coupon there are a few other stores where you could find it a bit cheaper.

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
A. Boyd

The GoodIntuitive controls. Clock, timer, etc. are super-easy to figure out; we did not need the instructions to get it set up. The display is bright and can double as a nightlight. Somewhat attractive design. Makes good coffee. Also makes iced coffee if you like.The BadFeels like there are too many parts to disassemble/reassemble to make coffee. The black plastic exterior has numerous dimples, seam lines, and other irregularities (poor fit & finish) that take away from the otherwise attractive appearance. Difficult to tell how much coffee is left once it drops below 2 cups.The UglySpills and messes. Lifting the lid to dump the old filter causes the built-up moisture to drip down the back of the coffeemaker. Thick mugs and thermoses are difficult to fill without coffee spilling down the side and all over the counter. In my opinion, they did not place the spout out far enough from the release bar. You can get better results if you tip your mug or thermos inward, but some of the thicker ones will never fill without making a mess.In summary, it is a decent coffeemaker. I had read the reviews before purchasing it and had determined this was not one of the models I wanted. However, the model I had gone to the store to purchase was not available (nor was it available on amazon.com), and seeing as our old faithful coffeemaker had died that morning, I couldn't leave without something to replace it. Unfortunately, my memory was not great and I couldn't remember if this particular model was a good option or not (if I had remembered the reviews, I wouldn't have purchased this model). Despite its shortcomings, we've decided to keep it, but if I had a chance to do it again, I would not choose this one.

Great Product
larryhat

We have had this product for over a year now and have had no problems at all. Yes, there are features that could be improved, but I have found that with all coffee brewers. What we like most is that we can brew 12 cups, let it sit all morning, and no burnt taste whatsoever. We use it 2xs a day for morning and evening coffee and it has not failed us a single time.


Tags: Hamilton Beach Brewstation, Hamilton Beach 48465, Hamilton 48465 Brewstation, Beach 48465 Brewstation