Wednesday 17 April 2013

DeLonghi Dolce Gusto Best Seller





Best deal for DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Piccolo Plus Coffeemaker, Produces Gourmet Coffees, Lattes, Cappuccinos, Iced Drinks... is becoming hot. This best product is currently on the market, you can buy it now for only $140.00 and often delivered within a day.

Item Information



Be your own barista with the Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio by DeLonghi with powerful 15 Bar pressure. You and your guests can enjoy a variety of delicious beverages with ease. This multi-beverage single serve system can produce gourmet-quality coffees, lattes, cappuccinos, iced drinks and more. Perfect for parties, entertaining and family functions, with hot and cold beverage preparation you will always have the ideal drink to quench their thirst. Simply choose a beverage capsule, slide it in and the machine does the rest. The convenient flow-stop feature enables automated beverage preparation, it's never been easier. With Thermoblock heating there is no waiting for fast and hot beverages, and the height adjustable drip tray accommodates cups of all sizes. It's also energy-saving, with the stand-by mode it automatically switches off after 5-minute of inactivity. Other highlights include a large 21-ounce removable water tank, removable drip tray for quick cleaning and includes a 6-count variety pack so you can start enjoying your machine the minute you get it home. Enjoy coffee, iced tea and more for years to come with the Nescafe Dolce Gusto Piccolo Plus by DeLonghi.



Strong Feat


  • Easily prepares a variety of hot and cold drinks with the single serve system; produces gourmet coffees, lattes, cappuccinos, iced drinks and more
  • Produces authentic espresso and the perfect cream with 15 bar pump pressure
  • Quickly customize beverage strength and preparation with the custom control lever
  • No preheating required with special thermoblock heating system
  • Energy-saving automatic stand-by mode after 5-minute of inactivity

Customer Opinions


Wow! I love this little machine.
LuckyGirl

I love this little machine. It is very fast and brews rich, dark coffee, espresso, and fancier coffee house drinks. I would definitely recommend it if you are looking for something that is quick, convenient, and goes beyond just black coffee options. I was looking for a single brew system, because even a small pot of coffee can go wasted in our household. This system lets you brew one (small) cup at a time so you have fresh coffee when you want it. As a super-bonus, this one cup system allows you to make lattes, caramel macchiato, mochas, hot chocolate, and tea as well. This has virtually eliminated my daily Starbucks run. Here are a few things I think you should know before you make a decision to buy...1. Brewing an 8oz cup of coffee takes only one capsule, and will cost you around 0.50 to 0.60 per cup.2. Brewing a 7 to 8 oz coffee house drink takes two capsules, so it costs double. This is also true for the hot chocolate and chai tea latte.3. The espresso from this machine forms a really nice crema and is truly a treat.4. Although the boxes of capsules tell you how many ounces of each capsule to brew for a perfect cup, this machine requires you to manually estimate the ounces. To get around that issue, you can do a couple of things. The coffee and latte cups that are sold by Nestle and come with some machines are proportioned to help you estimate accurately, with the bottom of the handle indicating one measurement, the top indicating another, etc. Another option is to measure out the cups you have and find out which of your cups are 8oz and where the 4, 5, 6 and 7 ounce points are. Alternatively, you could opt for one of the more expensive dolce gusto machines which have indicators built into them and avoid estimating all together.5. There is one variety of the capsules that I won't buy again - the skinny cappuccino. At 50 calories and 0 grams of fat, versus 85 calories and 4g of fat in the normal cappuccino, I just don't think there is enough of a difference in nutritional value to justify the watering down of an otherwise satisfying drink.6. I have a hard time finding the capsules in stores. However, it is easy to order them from Amazon or www. dolce-gusto.us.7. Make sure to register for the rewards program at the the dolce-gusto site, as you can get a free box of capsules for every 10 boxes you buy (regardless of where you bought them).I hope this is useful.

Expensive investment
Rare's Reviews

This little machine spits out a nice cup of coffee. A nice small cup of coffee. If you look at the instructions for each variety it reads that they all are under 8 ounces. Some are closer to the 6 ounce mark. If you go over that then you're just brewing water because the capsules run out of coffee and milk after a certain amount of water flows through them. You'll actually see it flow clear. The machine itself brews quickly and hot. It does make fancy coffee drinks (mocha, latte, cappuccino, chai, etc), but these drinks can be very expensive. A single box of capsules for a latte drink is $9.99 and only brews 8 cups (8 milk capsules, 8 coffee capsules) and these are small cups. If you want a larger mug you're going to have to use two of each. It would be fun for an office or for a dorm if you have the money to keep buying the capsules. I'd think of it as more of a once in a while thing and not something to use daily.

Works Beautifully!
The Bings

I bought the Piccolo in black, which came with a box of assorted pods to get me started. It makes a very good espresso for a little, automatic maker. I still go to Starbucks when I want the best, but this funny looking contraption is my everyday espresso machine, and it keeps me satisfied.I have used every pod they offer and made every drink possible, and they are all very good. I like that I can control the coffee to milk ratio, which lets me customize my drinks according to my mood. I use only water from my reverse osmosis system, which enables me to not have to use the descaling solution, and I am sure the coffee tastes better that way. The quality of the coffee and milk in the pods is very good.One of my favorite drinks is the dark roast espresso. I make a dopio with a single pod, and the crema is wonderful. I can't say it is as good as Starbucks, but I also can't say that many other coffee house coffees are as good as the Dolce Gusto coffee. We have a nice coffee house in town, and they charge $185 for a dopio espresso, and it is not as good as the espresso from my little machine.This is an espresso machine, not a regular coffee pod machine. I have tried other regular coffee pod machines, and some are good, but I like espresso drinks the best because I think espresso is the best way to do coffee.The espressos I had when I was in Italy were to die for, and my machine cannot be compared with those; but, I can say with confidence that my machine does espresso better than most that I have had in America, except Starbucks, but they charge $195 for a dopio. The cost to make a dopio in my machine is about 60 cents.


Lookup: Nescafe Dolce Gusto, DeLonghi Dolce Gusto, DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce, DeLonghi Nescafe Gusto