Tuesday 16 April 2013

Keurig Commercial Brewing Best Seller





On sale now for Keurig B155 Commercial Brewing System with Bonus K-Cup Portion Trial Pack is becoming hot. This awesome Keurig B155 Commercial is currently on the market, you can purchase it now for just $0.00 and usually delivered within a single day.

Product Info



Perfect for small office and conference rooms, this brewing system will be a big hit with employees and guests. The B155 Brewing System brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. Now everyone can brew what they love. This fully programmable brewer has an interactive touchscreen that allows you to program the brew temperature, Auto On/Off and set your language preference to English, Spanish or French. Includes a bonus k-cup portion trial pack.



Pros


  • 1 Keurig Brewer with bonus 12-count K-cups
  • Water reservoir holds up to 90 ounces; Full color touch screen interface and automatic shut-off; Removable drip tray for travel mug use.
  • Heats and brews in less than one minute at the touch of a button; Brews one cup at a time; Brew size options of 4, 6, 8, and 10 ounces.
  • 1,400 Watts, 120 VAC

Reviews


Worst customer service ever and not durable
JP

My brewer lasted for three uses. After three uses it no longer pumps any water. I called customer service, because I spent extra money on a commercial brewer, I can only get it fixed through a technician who has a prohibitive call queue. I have called back a total a five times, and each time I am told that a technician will call me back. This has yet to happen over the last month that I have been trying to fix this. Had I bought a cheaper one from Walmart, this issue would have been resolved already. Do not buy this brewer. If it breaks, expect zero customer service from Keurig and to be out whatever money you have paid for it.

Other Information to Share
Tim

I read through the reviews on this product that were available (11 at the time), and despite the 1 real negative review of a clearly defective machine and an error made in an attempt to contact customer service, I decided to give this model a try. I am very pleased that I did. Had I not ignored that 1 negative review, I'd be missing out on a very nice coffee making machine. I wanted a commercial grade unit knowing it would be for home use as I consume more coffee than the average coffee drinker per day. I'm not sure if the commercial grading of the OfficePro models are worthy of such a distinction as only time will tell. Until then, here are some quick points you may be interested in.The positive feedback points:- Large water reservoir so you do not have to fill as often (90 oz)- Allows you to set and change the brewing temperature- Quiet brew technology used (Another OfficePro model was dubbed too loud)- Programmable with auto shut-off feature after 2 hours- The LCD touchpad screen displays the water level (very nice feature since the styling of the unit is colored in platinum and black)The minor feature issue points:- Of the 4 brew sizes, the one that is missing is 12oz. Perhaps replacing the 4oz brew size with a 12 would have been a good idea. (K-cups are a little more expensie than buying a pound of coffee. Some like to brew 2, 4oz into a single cup but I would never waste another k-cup this way. To get my 12 or 14oz of coffee in one cup, I brew an 8, then slightly raise the lid and close to immediately brew another 4oz, getting the most of 1 k-cup)- The drip tray, which is removeable for travel mugs, sits really low so some splashing occurs when brewed coffee pours. (The daily cup being placed is not going to be a travel mug. I suspect that most users would also not be placing travel mugs under so perhaps the drip tray could be raised to sit an inch or two higher)Because of the minor feature issue points mentioned, I couldn't rate this unit with 5 stars but definitely worthy of receiving a very positive review.Thus far, this machine is well made, does everything as advertised and makes a hot brewed cup of coffee.The lesson to be learned; don't let 1 negative review from over a year ago of a possible defective unit affect your buying decision.

I Love This Brewing System For Making Coffee, Tea, Iced Tea, and Hot Chocolate!
Bold Consumer

I've had several Keurig brewers in the past and wore each of them out with heavy use. This one is the best one I've ever had! The coffee tastes better to me. I'm not sure why. It's a tiny bit bigger than the other models, but I think it's attractive.In the mornings my machine is a coffee brewer. Then I brew up some tea so I can pour it over ice and I drink iced tea all afternoon. In the evenings I might have hot tea or hot chocolate or more coffee. The best thing is the variety of flavors that are available. You never have to be bored having the same one. I usually start out with Tully's Breakfast blend or maybe their House blend, then after my taste buds wake up, I switch to Italian, which can't be beat! Then there is a Pomegrante tea that makes everything smell great. Sometimes I mix several flavors of tea together just for fun.This is the easiest and fastest way I've found to make coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. I love it!Edited to say that the coffee fills from the left side of the tray. I have put a tiny bowl to the right of where the cup goes so I don't put my cup in the wrong place. Several times I put the coffee cup too far to the right, only to come back a few minutes later and find that the coffee missed the cup.


Tags: Keurig Commercial Brewing, Keurig B155 Brewing, Keurig B155 Commercial, B155 Commercial Brewing